A private hotel suite, room service, a $5000 client…
That definitely sounds way dirtier than I thought it would. But it’s part of the story of how I grew my business to six figures all those years ago.
In the last episode, we talked about the gritty details behind the private coaching business model. Today, I’ll share the inside story of how I got to a stable six-figure income from just private coaching, and the ah-ha moment that changed the game (plus what I actually did to – you know – change the game!).
We’ll also talk about why if you’re curled up in the fetal position on your couch worrying about doing your best for your clients, it probably means you probably already are, why you should give your packages an extra session or two, and why you should probably raise your rates!
And you’ll get that whole hotel story…
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Raising your rates and adding value in a way that feels right and ethical to you
- Keeping your client pipeline full without relying on social media
- The top 5 lessons from my journey to six figures in private coaching
To learn more about Christie Mims:
- FREE MARKETING MASTERCLASS
- Instagram @christiecoachpony
And if you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!