There are a frightening number of ways to make mistakes on social media.
Today on the Coach Pony podcast, Bobbi Palmer from Date Like a Grownup joins me again to dish on where we’ve screwed up on social, so you don’t have to!
We’ll take you back to a time before Instagram even existed let alone TikTok, (no, dinosaurs did not roam the earth) and talk about the pitfalls of trying to be everywhere at once and why it’s hard not to take it personally when you get crickets on social media.
From confounding algorithms to burnout, we’re pulling back the curtain on social media mistakes and how they’ve impacted us and our businesses.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Why you need to match your platform choice to your communication style
- How social media can foster self-doubt that creeps into your business
- Why you have to keep ROI and a clear objective in mind when you’re investing time, energy or money on social
- Four key tips for social media success
To learn more about Bobbi Palmer:
- Date Like a Grownup
- Facebook: @DateLikeAGrownup
To learn more about Christie Mims:
- Build a Real Business
- Instagram @christiecoachpony
And if you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
You can send it to us at: Christie Mims, 3630 High Street, #19286, Oakland, CA 94619