Life coaching has changed A LOT in the last 20 years. But what I want to know is what happens next.
To get answers, I wanted to talk to smart people with a pulse on what’s happening in the industry…and what better place to start than with coaching schools, since they’re actively shaping new and upcoming coaches!
Today I’m joined by: Sherri Gerek from IPEC, the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, Stephanie Griffin from the Life Coach School, and Jennifer Voss of the Martha Beck Wayfinder Life Coach Training Program.
Between them, these three schools have graduated tens of thousands of amazing coaches.
Together, we’re taking a closer look at trends, profitable niches, whether there really is space for new coaches, and of course, we’ll pull out our crystal balls and make some predictions for the future.
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- The biggest recent shifts they’ve seen in coaching
- Where the market is heading, and key reasons there is room for growth
- Niches and business models that are growing now and why
- Our predictions for the next ten years in the coaching industry
- And why we believe that the coaching market is NOT saturated yet (so there’s room for you!)
To learn more about Jennifer Voss:
To learn more about Stephanie Griffin:
- The Life Coach School
- Instagram: @LifeCoachSchool
- Facebook: @LifeCoachSchool
- YouTube: The Life Coach School
To learn more about Sherri Gerek:
- iPEC: ICF Accredited Coach Training Programs & Life Coach Certifications
- Connect with Sherri on LinkedIn
To learn more about Christie Mims:
If you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
You can send it to us at: Christie Mims, 3630 High Street, #19286, Oakland, CA 94619