Low overhead, high-profit potential. Private coaching can sound like a dream. But is it your dream?
In season two of the Coach Pony podcast, we’re exploring all of the different ways coaches can make money. And we’ll take a brutal look at the pros and cons and how much you can actually expect to make as a coach on each money path.
If you’re debating between group coaching and private coaching, writing a book or hosting a retreat, but you’re not sure how much money you can make at any of them? This is the season for you.
In this episode, we’ll take a close look at private coaching.
We’ll dive into the pros and some unexpected cons, break down how much you can really expect to make as you’re starting out, and *if* you should even do it in the first place.
And we’ll finish with all of the tools you need to get started!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- What’s to like about private coaching, from low cost to entry to building your confidence
- What’s less rosy about the private coaching picture, from hitting your client capacity to hiring legal help
- Some money math on costs of doing business so you know what you can expect to earn
- Simple steps and essential tools to get off the ground as a private coach!
To learn more about Christie Mims:
- FREE MARKETING MASTERCLASS
- Instagram @christiecoachpony
And if you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
Email us at hello (at) coachpony.com with your recommendation!