There are lots of ways to do courses, but if you’ve been thinking about offering a DIY-style option, this episode is for you.
Today, we’re sitting down to pick Laura Belgray’s brain about her program, Inbox Hero, that brought in over six figures the very first time she launched it.
We definitely want to know: How did you build that?
We’ll find out how she developed the course, why she went DIY, and how she made her launch such a wild success.Laura Belgray, founder of Talking Shrimp®, is a copywriting expert who helps entrepreneurs find the perfect words to express and sell what they do in a way that gets them paid to be themselves. Through her work with hundreds of clients (including online biggies like Marie Forleo and Amy Porterfield) she’s seen firsthand that putting “you” into your copy and all through your business is pure magic for getting people to love you up, share your ideas, and happily click your Buy button.
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- How Laura built on a format she already knew resonated with her audience
- Why she thinks in terms of value and results when setting pricing
- Where Laura spent the most money and time to get the course to market
- Why there is has been a no-refund policy on Inbox Hero from day one
- Laura’s top advice for growing and building trust with your email list
To learn more about Laura Belgray:
To learn more about Christie Mims:
If you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recommendation or if you want to send us something to try!