Evan Marc Katz has been called a “personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women. How did he come to dominate the date coaching industry?
On this season of the Coach Pony Podcast, I’m sitting down with successful business owners to ask them, how did you build that?
Today I’m diving in with Evan to talk about how he built his business – featuring millions of blog readers and podcast listeners – and especially about his massively successful program, Love U.
With over 13,000 women completing the Love U program, it’s not an understatement to say that Evan knows how to build a great online course!
But how did he start? Where did he get the idea to create it? And what did he spend to build it?
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- How Evan refined his coaching program from mailing CDs to live group coaching to a DIY program
- Why he doesn’t set revenue goals
- Why the program has evolved away from DIY into a high-touch, year-long experience
- Breaking down the original production process and costs for Love U
- Why you shouldn’t let fear of copycats keep you from releasing your course
To learn more about Evan Marc Katz:
To learn more about Christie Mims:
- Coach Pony S02E08: The One Where I Got Paid $7000 to Build an Online Course from a Random Idea
If you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recommendation or if you want to send us something to try!