Welcome to season six of the Coach Pony podcast
We are here to help you get paid to coach!
In this very cheesy eighties-themed season of the podcast, join me, Christie Mims, a career and business coach, and Bobbi Palmer, a dating coach, as we answer your burning questions about your coaching business. Bobbi and I have built six and seven-figure businesses of our own, and we’ve learned a thing or two along the way. And now, we’re sharing all that knowledge with you.
Today’s caller wants to know if it’s ever a good idea to barter services, and boy, do we have thoughts.
And of course Bobbi and I have thoughts.
We’re going to dig into when it can work, why it usually doesn’t, and how to make sure you’re actually getting a good deal.
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- Why you should only trade services when the offer is something you actually need
- How bartering can go sour when you don’t set and stick to expectations and boundaries
- Other ways you can stretch your dollars and set priorities for spending when you’re just starting out
- Why you have to treat a barter like any other business agreement
To learn more about Bobbi Palmer:
To learn more about Christie Mims:
- The #1 Social Media Mistake New Coaches Make
- Dear Coach Pony: How Do I Get Clients to Give Me Good Testimonials (Without Being Pushy?)
If you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recommendation or if you want to send us something to try!