Today we are revisiting an episode from last year all about the future of life coaching and Bobbi and I have some additional thoughts to share that have come up for us in the year since this panel episode was recorded.
This season on the Coach Pony Podcast, dating coach Bobbi Palmer, of Date Like a Grownup and I are here to help by answering your burning questions about your coaching business, so you can get more clients and get paid to coach! Get the inside scoop from coaches who have built 6 and 7 figure programs in a variety of niches. We have a LOT to say.
As many people are worried about layoffs and an economic downturn or recession, it might seem like the future of life coaching isn’t so bright, because who’s going to pay for life coaching in a recession? But trust us, that is not the case. The truth is, people often invest more in education and in themselves in a downturn.
And not only will individuals be looking for support and education as they consider career and life changes in the short term, but long term, we predict that this multi-billion dollar industry will keep going strong. And that’s what we’re talking about with our panelists.
Our panel is: Sherri Gerek from IPEC, the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, Stephanie Griffin from the Life Coach School, and Jennifer Voss of the Martha Beck Wayfinder Life Coach Training Program.
Between them, these three schools have graduated tens of thousands of amazing coaches.
Together, we’re taking a closer look at trends, profitable niches, whether there really is space for new coaches, and of course, we’ll pull out our crystal balls and make some predictions for the future.
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- Why you shouldn’t be worried about getting into coaching in a downturn
- Where the market is heading, and key reasons there is room for growth
- Niches and business models that continue to grow and why
- Our predictions for the next ten years in the coaching industry
- Why there is definitely still room for you in the coaching industry (it’s not oversaturated, we promise!)
To learn more about Jennifer Voss:
To learn more about Stephanie Griffin:
- The Life Coach School
- Instagram: @LifeCoachSchool
- Facebook: @LifeCoachSchool
- YouTube: The Life Coach School
To learn more about Sherri Gerek:
- iPEC: ICF Accredited Coach Training Programs & Life Coach Certifications
- Connect with Sherri on LinkedIn
To learn more about Bobbi Palmer:
To learn more about Christie Mims:
If you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed! Email us at email@example.com with your recommendation or if you want to send us something to try!