Know your power. Know your worth.
When you’re first starting out, it feels amazing to get paid at all, but amazing can turn into agonizing when you’re taking on the wrong clients just to get paid.
Your worth isn’t just about the number of clients you have or the size of your bank account, it’s about making sure you have the right clients for you.
Attracting the right clients means getting clear on what you offer, how you work, and the personalities and projects you want to work with and on.
All this season we have been chatting with experienced 6 and 7-figure coaches from different niches and delving into how they got that very first client and what advice they might have for you today.
In this episode, we are going to peer into the world of business coaching with Shenee Howard from HeyShenee.com.
Shenee is a brand strategist and writer living in sunny Long Beach, California. I love her because she’s created so many interesting products and programs in her business. And when she’s not helping businesses create their own content, she’s walking her dogs and talking about K-pop on Tik Tok.
So listen in, as Shenee talks about one of her big struggles, which may sound familiar to you, as well as offers incredible words of wisdom to any new coach who’s starting out.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- The biggest mistake Shenee sees new coaches make when they’re developing offers
- Her top advice for dealing with social media platform fatigue
- How she follows her gut to know when it’s time to move on from a product or offering
- Leveling up your business by being strategic about networking.
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
To learn more about Shenee Howard:
To learn more about Christie Mims:
- FREE 26-Page Guide On How to Land Your First Clients
- Coach Pony
- The Revolutionary Club
- Instagram @christiecoachpony
And if you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed! You can send it to us at:
Christie Mims, 3630 High Street, #19286, Oakland, CA 94619