When you’re a new coach, it can feel like the only way to get clients is to build a presence online. But that takes time and you need clients now!
Today, we’re kicking it old school and talking about how to find clients locally, so you don’t need a huge following to start making money as a coach.
In this very cheesy eighties-themed season of the podcast, join me, Christie Mims, a career and business coach, and Bobbi Palmer, a dating coach, as we answer your burning questions about your coaching business. Bobbi and I have built six and seven-figure businesses of our own, and we’ve learned a thing or two along the way. And now, we’re sharing all that knowledge with you.
We’ll talk about how to get in front of your audience and give you some ideas and tips for building relationships and converting clients.
Listen to the full episode to hear about:
- Why tools like Meetup and Eventbrite are so great for new coaches
- How Bobbi structured her meetup to support her business
- How to get in front of groups in your niche
- How networking events can help you expand your audience
- How to approach small businesses to host your talk
To learn more about Bobbi Palmer:
To learn more about Christie Mims:
If you have some chocolate worth reviewing on the show, we are easily bribed!
Email us at email@example.com with your recommendation or if you want to send us something to try!